The bio-based toy blocks are made from the remains of sugarcane plants are are produced in the Netherlands. The building blocks are eco-friendly, sustainable, recyclable and specially designed for little hands. Children can combine the colorful blocks with different blocks to bring make-believe worlds to life! Stimulate your child’s development with a color sorting or fine motor activity and build a creation together with your toddler or preschooler. Kids practice lasting life skills through play and creativity. With this set you as a parent can find out how toy blocks support your little one’s developmental milestones, like learning colors, shapes and a lot more.
• Contains 24 coloured building blocks
• Environmentally friendly made from sugar cane
• The building is good for motor skills and fantasy
• Recommended Age Range: 18 months and up
• Number of Pieces: 36
• The toy blocks can be combined with blocks from other well-known brands
• Combine this set with other dinosaurs